Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Girl Sized PJs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dramamama321's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    My daughter wants a pair of jammies to match either her Molly or Samantha. For those of you who have them, how is the quality? I think they're both cute and she would be happy with either set, I just want to make sure they are worth buying considering the price.

    Tonya

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tonya, I've tried their modern-day pajamas twice (probably many of us here could fit in these clothes to match daughters, dolls, etc...they make them in such large sizes!). I wasn't very happy with them, but I'm not used to children's clothing guidelines. The fabric has to be made in a special way so that it's flame-resistant. The only problem is that children's PJs are often thin or feel odd. Both pairs of pajamas I received were very thin (even though they were winter pajamas). I found them impossible to wear because they just weren't warm enough...at times I even wore both, on top of one another, or wore them in the summer! [img]wink.gif[/img] The satin pajamas ran like they were trying to train for a marathon [img]wink.gif[/img] , and the flannel pajamas pilled up. I finally donated them since I wanted someone to really get some use out of them. Unfortunately, I don't know if the historical pajamas are the same way, but they might be (?).

    When I was younger my mom found thick, good quality (and illegal...it didn't meet children's pajama standards...oops!) flannel and made me Kirsten's pajamas and flannel "bloomers." I had so much fun matching Kirsten! I know your daughter will have fun matching a doll if she gets matching jammies.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 11, 2004 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elisabeth has Josephina's shift and would live in it if I let her. For a nightgown that is poly, I do think it is soft and she loves it. Hope this helps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •